Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Christmas Sucks Mixtape


I really used to like Christmas until I lost my innocence (whenever that was), I could never stand Christmas songs. It's like my friend Creighton says, the only reason people listen to them is because they feel obligated to.

here's a mix of totally un-related songs that have nothing to do with Christmas or eachother for that matter, but its what I'll be listening on the plane to MI.

as usual, tell me what you think





  1. Franz Ferninand, Jacqueline
  2. Young Gunz, Roc U
  3. Charizma, Here's a Smirk
  4. U.N.K.L.E, Invasion
  5. Radiohead, Optimistic
  6. Interpol, Take You on a Cruise
  7. The Walkmen, We've Been Had
  8. King Geedorah, I Wonder
  9. Eastern Youth, Hazakura Namiki
  10. Madvillain, Fancy Clown
  11. Trail of Dead, Source Tags & Codes






3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Fitz said...

I noticed that you missed "Last Christmas" by WHAM!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger John Servo said...

I imagine when become a heavy drinker that song will find its way into my rotation

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Rik said...

I like your blog,it's interesting to read.
Consider yourself bookmarked :)
greets
------------------------------
[My blog][avatars and funny stuff]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.